On the TOURS page, here is a bit of content:
- You MUST pre-register for tours and other fee-based activities.
- All tours depart from the Harney County Fairgrounds Memorial Building (the red one) unless otherwise noted.
- Arrive early and check in at Bird Central (located in the Memorial Building) – we will get you connected with your tour guide, group and vehicle.
- Tours depart at the scheduled time.
- For tours where transportation is provided, vehicles are a mix of 12 and 15 passenger vans.
- Be prepared with your own amenities. Most tours travel to remote areas, and weather and road conditions could change routes of travel and the duration of some of tours.
- Bring snacks, lunch and water, and dress for changing weather conditions – “fowl” weather gear and sturdy shoes or boots are advised.
- There may be long stretches between restroom stops, even if you are participating in a caravan tour and driving in your own vehicle.
- We make every effort to diversify tour opportunities and experiences. Some tours may pass by, stop at, or bird in similar areas as other tours. And you know birds…they are as visible as they choose!
- Participants with limited mobility should contact the Harney County Chamber of Commerce prior to booking tours to assure accessibility and accommodations.
- Must be 10 years or older to participate unless otherwise noted.
- Tours are posted alphabetically below! Pay close attention to varying dates and times since many tours have multiple opportunities to join.
No products were found matching your selection.